Motorola’s 2nd-Gen Moto G is at the head of the pack
Purchasing a new smartphone can be quite the expensive endeavor. Moreover, it can also be a bit of a headache as you try to consider which phone, which carrier, and which rate plan is right. We’re here to help you with at least one of those segments: the phone.
The benefit of an unlocked smartphone, for those who aren’t aware, is that it can be used on a variety of wireless service providers. Moreover, going this route ensures you don’t have to worry about contracts or long-term obligations. Want to hop from T-Mobile to AT&T or vice-versa? That’s no problem when you’re using an unlocked GSM phone.
We’ve gathered up the 10 best-selling unlocked Android devices from Best Buy so you can get a sense for what’s available. Indeed, you’ll see a nice mix of big-name vendors and devices from other, scrappy players. Note that we’ve omitted color variations; you might find other colors available.
So, the next time you need to replace your existing phone, consider scooping up one of these. It’s often a heck of a lot cheaper than going through your carrier in the long run.
- Motoroloa Moto G 2nd Generation 8GB – $99.99
- Sony Xperia C4 16GB- $249.99
- Blu Advance 4 4GB – $49.99
- Motorola Moto G 3rd Generation 8GB – $179.99
- Samsung Galaxy S6 32GB – $449.99
- Huawei P8 Lite 16GB- $219.99
- BLU Life X8 8GB – $129.99
- BLU Studio X 8GB- $124.99
- Motorola Moto X Pure 16GB – $399.99
- Google Nexus 5X 16GB- $379.99