The $99 Moto G (Gen 2) still leads the pack
So you got yourself some money over the holidays and now you’re looking to spend some. Why not start the new year out right with a new phone?
Purchasing a new smartphone can be quite the expensive endeavor. Moreover, it can also be a bit of a headache as you try to consider which phone, which carrier, and which rate plan is right. We’re here to help you with at least one of those segments: the phone. And, more specifically, we’re going to help nail down one place to check for your handset needs.
The benefit of an unlocked smartphone, for those who aren’t aware, is that it can be used on a variety of wireless service providers. Going this route ensures you don’t have to worry about contracts or long-term obligations. Want to hop from T-Mobile to AT&T or vice-versa? That’s no problem when you’re using an unlocked GSM phone.
We’ve gathered up the 10 best-selling unlocked Android devices from Best Buy so you can get a sense for what’s available. Indeed, you’ll see a nice mix of big-name vendors and devices from other, scrappy players. Note that we’ve omitted color variations; you might find other colors available.
So, the next time you need to replace your existing phone, consider scooping up one of these. It’s often a heck of a lot cheaper than going through your carrier in the long run.
- Motoroloa Moto G 2nd Generation 8GB – $99.99 SAVE $50
- Samsung Galaxy S6 32GB – $449.99 SAVE $150
- BLU Studio X 8GB- $99.99 SAVE $50
- Sony Xperia C4 16GB- $249.99 SAVE $50
- Motorola Moto G 3rd Generation 8GB – $179.99
- Huawei P8 Lite 16GB- $199.99 SAVE $50
- Motorola Moto X Pure 16GB – $399.99
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (Unlocked) – $269.99 SAVE $150
- Blu Advance 4 4GB – $59.99
- BLU Life X8 8GB – $129.99