[df-subtitle]Save $50-$130 on select models[/df-subtitle]
In the hunt for a new smartphone? Have you ever considered an unlocked model? The benefit, of course, is that the handset can be used on a wide variety of wireless service providers. It might cost a little more up front than your last device, but it could pay off in the long run.
Whereas a lot of today’s flagship models tend to run in the $500-$600 range, or higher, there’s an awful lot of smartphone to be had for less money. In fact, you can sometimes spend $200-300 for a phone and get a substantial upgrade over your previous one.
We’ve gathered up the 10 best-selling unlocked Android devices from B&H so you can get a sense for what’s available. Indeed, you’ll see a nice mix of big-name vendors and devices from other, scrappy players. Note that we’ve omitted color variations; you might find other colors available.
Why B&H Photo Video?
As the largest non-chain photo and video equipment store in the United States, B&H also offers consumers a wide selection of smartphones. Indeed, you’ll find just about every major manufacturer from around the globe, plus some from other, growing names, too. There’s something here for everybody.
So, the next time you need to replace your existing phone, consider scooping up one of these. It’s often a heck of a lot cheaper than going through your carrier in the end. Depending on which model you purchase, you could save big on an unlocked Android device from B&H.
- Google Nexus 5X 32GB – $399.00
- Asus ZenFone 2 Laser 32GB – $229.00
- Samsung Galaxy S6 32GB – $599.99
- Alcatel One Touch Idol 3 4.7 16GB – $179.99
- Samsung Galaxy S5 16GB – $349.99
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ 64GB – $669.99 SAVE $130
- Motorola Moto G 3rd Gen 16GB – $219.99
- BlackBerry Priv 32GB – $699.99
- Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen 8GB – $99.99 SAVE $70
- Sony Xperia M4 Aqua 16GB- $199.99 SAVE $50