T-Mobile’s biggest and baddest Android phone to date, the Sensation 4G, is due in stores on or before June 15th. The HTC handset runs Android 2.3 and features powerful specs such as a dual-core 1.2GHz processor, 8-megapixel camera, and a gorgeous 4.3-inch qHD display. Other details include a front-facing VGA camera, 8GB pre-loaded microSD card, and DLNA support. The Sensation 4G runs $199.99 after a $50 mail-in-rebate with a two-year service agreement.
In terms of software, the HTC phone comes loaded with a handful of goodies:
- HTC Watch: A library of the latest, premium movies and TV shows available for rent or purchase using innovative progressive download technology
- HTC Listen: A VIP pass to a library of millions of songs with the freedom to transfer purchases to another device or computer
- T-Mobile TV: A free selection of live and on-demand TV including news, sports and kids programming, plus full episodes of popular shows
- T-Mobile Video Chat powered by Qik: Video conversations with friends and family through T-Mobile’s network and over Wi-Fi
- Slacker Radio: Free, personalized radio with over 150 genre stations and the ability to create your own stations
Find more information on the Sensation 4G at T-Mobile.com
Note: Select outbound links may include affiliate tracking codes and AndroidGuys may receive compensation for purchases. Read our policy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
unlock htc sensation http://unlockcellphonecode.com/code-for-unlocking-t-mobile-htc-sensation
Comments are closed.