Purchasing a new smartphone can be quite a fun thing to do. But, it can also be quite expensive or confusing, too. Not only that, but it can also be a bit of a headache as consider which phone, which carrier, and which rate plan is right. We’re here to help you with at least one of those segments: the phone. And, more specifically, we’re going to help nail down at least one place to check for your handset needs. This time up we are looking at Best Buy.
The benefit of an unlocked smartphone, for those who aren’t aware, is that it can be used on a variety of wireless service providers. Going this route ensures you don’t have to worry about contracts or long-term obligations. Want to hop from T-Mobile to AT&T or vice-versa? That’s no problem when you’re using an unlocked GSM phone.
Why Best Buy?
As one of the first names in electronics, Best Buy and its Best Buy Mobile stores are a great place for customers to purchase smartphones. Sometimes you’ll find discounts and savings that you won’t get from carriers. Other times, you might see an occasional exclusive color variation or model. Additionally, there’s plenty of unlocked models, to choose from, too.
We’ve gathered up the 10 best-selling unlocked Android devices from Best Buy so you can get a sense for what’s available. Indeed, you’ll see a nice mix of big-name vendors and devices from other, scrappy players. Note that we’ve omitted color variations; you might find other colors available.
So, the next time you need to replace your existing phone, consider scooping up one of these. It’s often a heck of a lot cheaper than going through your carrier in the long run.
If there’s one piece of advice we can offer, it’s jump on the instant discounts. These prices are gone as quickly as they show up. In other words, act fast if you see savings of $30 or more.
- BLU Studio G 4G with 4 GB storage (black) – $79
- Motorola Moto X Pure 4G with 16 GB storage (black) – $349
- BLU Advance 4.0 L 4G with 4 GB storage (black) – $47
- Sony Xperia C4 4G with 16 GB storage (black) – $279
- Huawei P8 Lite 4G with 16 GB storage (black) – $199
- Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen with 8 GB storage (black) – $99
- Alcatel OneTouch PIXI3 4.5 with 4 GB storage (black) – $59
- Motorola Moto X Pure 4G with 32 GB storage (black) – $399
- LG G4 with 32 GB storage (genuine leather, black) – $379
- Sony Xperia Z5 Compact 4G with 32 GB storage (graphite) – $449