The days where we walk into a carrier store to purchase a subsidized smartphone are fading. This trend, bundled with the aggressive prices that we’re beginning to see in unlocked phones, makes purchasing a phone full price a more viable option in the mobile market.
Amazon is where a majority of us go to find the best prices of merchandise, therefore, we’ve complied a list of great unlocked smartphone deals you can find there today. Let’s check out what you can save on!
- Samsung Galaxy S6 32GB – $478 (savings of $421)
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact 16GB – $360 (savings of $240)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 16GB – $339 (savings of $460)
- HTC One M8 16GB – $260 (savings of $439)
- Motorola Nexus 6 32GB – $249 (savings of $400)
- HTC Desire Eye 16GB – $199 (savings of $120)
- Sony Xperia M4 Aqua 16GB (GSM, LTE) – $199 (savings of $100)
- LG Nexus 5 16GB – $197 (savings of $148)
- Huawei P8 Lite (GSM, LTE) – $183 (savings of $66)
- BLU Vivo Air (GSM, LTE) – $149 (savings of $49)
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime DUOS 8GB – $148 (savings of $151)
- HTC Desire 610 (GSM, LTE) 8GB – $122 (savings of $177)
- BLU Studio 6.0 HD (GSM) – $118 (savings of $70)
- BLU Life One (GSM, LTE) 8GB – $99 (savings of $50)
- Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen) 8GB – $99 (savings of $80)
- Motorola Moto G (Verizon) – $59 (savings of $40)
- Motorola Moto E (Verizon, LTE) – $47 (savings of $152)
Bear in mind that these particular prices are at the time of writing. Amazon changes its prices frequently. Also, different smartphone colors often have different prices, and there may be limited quantities.
Happy Android shopping!