We were expecting something like this any day now from Boy Genius Report.Â They’ve been teasing us with pictures and video these last few days so we were just waiting for the flood.Â Today sees them leaking 32 screen grabs from Android 2.0 along with a whole host of features and upgrades.Â There’s a lot more to look forward to than we’ve been led to believe.Â This is a major update to the OS.Â We’ll list a few bullet points of items we find exciting and then follow up with the images.Â
For the full-on article, head to the source himself.
- Native Exchange support
- Native Facebook support (syncs with contacts)
- Browser improvements (double tap to zoom)
- Completely updated Map, includes Layers (Transit, Wikipedia, etc)
- Unified email Inbox
- Multi-touch gestures (two-finger tapping in Maps)
- YouTube widget (2 click uploads)
- Car Home (Application meant to be used in car. Consolidated list of icons that helps you if youâ€™re driving.)
- Contacts have sub-menu with pertinent information for each entry (facebook, SMS, etc)
As pointed out by BGR, the build they have on their phone is not necessarily the same as what will land on handsets later this year or next.Â Things can, and may, change.Â With that out of the way, here’s what you came for.