U.S. Cellular just dropped us a line to advise that their version of the Samsung Galaxy S II is now available online for $229.99 after $100 mail-in rebate. Hitting stores tomorrow, March 1st, it’s pretty much the same device we’ve come to see at bigger carriers. Standout features include the 4.5-inch Super AMOLED Plus display, 16GB internal storage, and an 8-megapixel camera.
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor (Samsung Exnyos C210)
- Powered by Android™ 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED Flash
- Swype™ technology for quick text, picture and video messaging
- 16 GB user memory – supports up to 32GB microSD™ cards
Note: Select outbound links may include affiliate tracking codes and AndroidGuys may receive compensation for purchases. Read our policy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
US Cellular just lost two accounts to Sprint b/c they didn’t have this out sooner. Is there some kind of territorial protective agreement in place that keeps US Cellular from getting the good stuff in a timely fashion? No one in my family left on US Cellular any more.
I just bought the galaxy s from us cell in december. Now it is gone along with all accessories. Irritated.
Comments are closed.