[df-subtitle]17,000+ online courses have been discounted up to 98% (48 hours only) [/df-subtitle]
Black Friday sales don’t always have to be about saving a few dollars on products in consumer goods. Indeed, the season also lends itself well to virtual content as well. Android developers, both beginner and intermediate, can save on online classes for developing and working with various coding languages.
[blockquote author=””]48 hour window begins at midnight PDT on 11/18 and ends at 11:59pm PDT on 11/19[/blockquote]Udemy has a number of courses you may be interested in checking out. While there are quite a few more, these are the top, highest rated classes. And, for a limited time, these classes will be offered for only $10! That’s up to 98% off the normal price for some of these bundles.
You’ll have to hurry, though, it’s only a 48-hour deal!
- Master Android Marshmallow App Development Using Java $10 – Normally $199
- Become an Android Developer from Scratch $10 – Normally $199
- The Complete Android Developer Course – Build 21 Apps $10 – Normally $199
- Java Essentials for Android $10 – Normally $89
- Mobile App Development with Android (2015) $10 – Normally $300
- The Complete Android Marshmallow Tutorial – Make 30 Apps $10 – Normally $197
- Develop professional apps for Android and iOS using Livecode $10 – Normally $79
- Android Lollipop 5.0 : Ultimate Tutorial for App Development $10 – Normally $99
Some of these bundles include hundreds of hours of help spread across dozens of courses. We’re not developers here but, looking through the classes, we see some deals we’d be happy to check out. The price is right for all of these and we love learning at our own pace. Who knows – maybe we will get into coding.