Who doesn’t hate software bugs? I do, you do, and Motorola does. The solution? Updates!
Moto is now starting to roll out Software Version 6.11.748.XT912, and here’s the bug squashing we’ll see:
- SIM error notification has been fixed
- Improved camera features and quality
- Improved stability of menu access, browser, phone dialer, video playback and music player to prevent force-close errors and lockups
- Updated group message notification in e-mail
- Improvement in 3G/4G data connectivity
- Maintain network connection upon completion of a voiec call
- Background color has been adjusted to improve readability in Lapdock connection UI menu items.
Not getting the update automatically? Remember, you can always force it through by going to Settings > About Phone > System Updates. If you get this update, be sure to let us know the results in the comments.