Verizon is offering up a number of limited-time promotions as part of a deal for Father’s Day. While most of them revolve around Samsung in one capacity or another, some of the savings can be had in other ways. Each has a prerequisite or caveat, but chances are good that if you are buying a device from Verizon this month, you’ll get something extra.
- Free 50″ Samsung Smart TV. Beginning today, get a free 50” Samsung Smart TV when you buy two Samsung GS7, GS7 edge, or Note 5 devices on Device Payment and activate at least one new line.
- Free Gear VR. Get a Free Samsung Gear VR with Oculuar VR experience content, a $150 value, when you buy a Samsung GS7, GS7 edge, or Note 5. The Gear VR headset changes the smartphone experience you know today and puts you in virtual worlds, games, 360 degree videos and images.
- Free 32″ Samsung Smart TV. Also starting today for a limited time, get a free 32” Samsung Smart TV when you buy a Samsung GS7, GS7 edge, or Note 5 on Device Payment and activate a new line.
- $100 bill credit when you purchase a new smartphone**. The offer applies to any smartphone purchased on device payment when you switch to Verizon. You can combine it with the $650 offer to switch to Verizon.
- Switch to Verizon and receive up to $650 to pay off your old phone or contract when you trade in your phone for a new one***. If you’re switching to Verizon you can also receive up to $650. What’s the fastest way to score these savings? Stop by a Verizon store to complete your trade and learn about your savings.
- Get movin’ n grovin’ with Fitbit and Bose. Starting today, the Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II will be $179.99 (normally $199.99) and Fitbit Blaze will be $179.99 (normally $199.99). The discounted pricing will be available for the month of June as part of Verizon’s accessory of the month promotion.