Father’s Day is this Sunday, and millions of Verizon customers who procrastinated to buy a gift, can send an eGift using Verizon Messenger at the last minute.
Verizon Messenger is Verizon’s own messaging app that you can install on your Android or iOS device from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. The app is also loaded with tons of other useful features and is rated 4.6/5 stars at the Google Play Store with over 10M downloads.
To help you get familiar with Verizon Messages, here are some of the most helpful tools and features on the app:
• GIF burst: Share memorable moments in motion by tapping the Camera option in the attach menu.
• Calling: Advanced Calling customers (eligibility rules apply) can link their phone number to the Verizon Messages app on their tablet or compatible smart watch and make and receive calls wherever they want on any network (cellular or Wi-Fi).
• Send an eGift: Never miss the opportunity to send a gift card on that special occasion. Choose from over 50 merchants including Starbucks, Amazon, Domino’s and Gamestop.
• Extended Coverage: Send and receive messages over Wi-Fi from your smartphone, compatible smart watch, iOS device, tablet, PC, MAC, and web browser.
• Schedule a Message: Write and schedule a message to have it delivered at the date and time that you specify. Message is delivered even if your phone is turned off.
• Media Search: Use in app Media Search to find images, GIFs and videos to spice up your conversation.
• Driving Mode: Turn on Driving Mode to disable message notifications, send an Auto-Reply message and even let pre-selected contacts view your current location.
• Glympse: Share your location with friends or family. You choose who can follow your location and for how long.
• Photo Editing and Collage: Personalize and transform your photos and collages into beautiful or funny pictures using filters, wacky stickers and much more
• Personalization: Customize backgrounds with your photos, built in themes, fonts, colors, signatures and even conversation tones.
• Trim a Video: Edit your video to send your favorite part.
• Multi-Select: Select multiple conversations to Delete, Save, Mute or Mark as read.
• Emojis: – Express yourself with enhanced emojis by EmojiOne (http://emojione.com) or choose classic emojis