If you missed all the Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals at Verizon this year, don’t worry as Verizon has dropped a few more deals for you to pick from.
The most exciting deal is if you are switching to Verizon from another carrier, you could get up to $2000 to make the jump. You can get up to a $1000 trade-in on an eligible device when you select an unlimited plan. Verizon will also give you up to a $1000 prepaid Mastercard to cover the breakup fees from your previous carrier.
Some other notable deals at Verizon this holiday season are:
- Buy a select 5G phone and get another free on an unlimited plan.
- Buy select smartwatches and get another free.
- Get up to $250 off select tablets when you purchase any smartphone on monthly payments.
- New Fios Gigabit customers will get a free year of Disney+ and AMC+ as well as a $200 gift card.
- If you are a new 5G Home Internet customers will get a free year of Disney+ and AMC+, a Google Hub Max, and a $100 bill credit.
- New LTE Home Internet customers get the same deal as 5G customers except you get a free Google Nest Mini instead of the Max.
- You can also snag various accessories at a discounted price.
While the deals may not be as spectacular as some of the previous offerings, if you missed those deals, you could still get yourself and a loved one a brand new device this holiday season.
The real deal is if you need to break from your current carrier, as Verizon is effectively giving you a free phone and paying off your old one as well.