[df-subtitle]Limited time promotional rate runs $100 per month[/df-subtitle]
Verizon has a new rate plan for customers who need to share a lot of data each month. By a lot, we mean 18GB of 4G LTE data.
Available starting today, and for a limited time only, Verizon’s new XXL plan lets customers share that much high speed internet access across multiple (up to 10) devices. Priced at $100 per month, it’s only $20 more than the XL plan yet offers twice the data.
Keep in mind that, in addition to the $100, you’ll still have to pay a monthly access fee per device. Smartphones run $20 per month; tablet and Jetpacks are $10 each, and smart watches run $5 per month.
As of now there are five rate plans to choose from:
- Small: $30/month for 1GB of shareable data
- Medium: $45/month for 3GB of shareable data
- Large: $60/month for 6GB of shareable data
- X-Large: $80/month for 12GB of shareable data
- XX-Large: $100/month for 18GB of sharable data
According to Verizon, the carrier will soon be changing its billing to a more simple structure. The aim is to provide customers an easier way of understanding charges.