Motorola today finally announced an official release day for the new 2015 Moto X Pure Edition, which is also called the Moto X Style outside the United States for reasons unknown.
Motorola were suspiciously quiet on the release date of the Moto X Pure when it was announced a few months back but they’ve now confirmed that pre-orders will begin for the device starting on September 2nd.
My embargo is over: you can begin ordering/customizing your Moto Pure tomorrow beginning @ 2PM CT, shipping begins week of 9/13.
— P3Droid (@P3Droid) September 1, 2015
Shipping of the Moto X Pure will then commence week beginning 13th September, whether this includes customised versions through Moto Maker or factory stock versions is unclear, but we should know more tomorrow at 2PM CT when pre-orders begin.
Moto X Pure Edition Specs
- 5.7-inch 2560 x 1440 Quad-HD Display
- 6-core Snapdragon 808 processor with 3GB of RAM
- 16/32/64 GB of Storage with a Micro-SD slot for expandable storage
- 21 Megapixel F2.0 Rear and 5 Megapixel Front Camera (front and rear LED flash)
- 4k Video, HDR Video, Slo-Mo Video and more
- Pure stock Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Dual Stereo Front-facing speakers
- Aluminum Design
- 3,000 mAh battery with the world’s fastest “TurboPower” charging
- Unlocked with Universal 4G LTE (Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, etc.)
- Water-repellent coating
- Customization with Rubber, Wood, Leather, Metallic Accents & more)
Will you be pre-ordering the Moto X Pure tomorrow? Let us know in the comments below.
[graphiq id=”2vPDwDa9kfX” title=”Motorola Moto X Pure Edition” width=”600″ height=”400″ url=”//www.findthebest.com/w/2vPDwDa9kfX” link=”http://smartphones.specout.com/l/3988/Motorola-Moto-X-Pure-Edition” link_text=”Motorola Moto X Pure Edition | SpecOut”]