Are you trying to get into programming, but don’t know where to start? Have you been trying to develop mobile apps, but are hung up on certain things in the process? Today’s deal from AndroidGuys is here to help.
We’ve all heard of Adobe. They’ve only been around FOREVER, and have definitely had their own ups and downs. However, since Adobe has been around forever, they are a great company to learn from if you have the opportunity. Today’s deal is a set of courses designed to help you code and design 10 different applications.
From basic applications to those that include Geo-Location integration, these courses really help start from the bottom and work your way up. On top of learning about how to code, you will also learn how to monetize and the other factors that way in on the way to the top of the Play Store.
Here are some of what you can expect if you take these courses:
- Dive into 9 hours of top-notch instruction
- Utilize the full source code included w/ each app
- Test your apps on virtual & actual mobile devices
- Write optimized HTML5 for mobile
- Use CSS3 to create stunning mobile user interfaces
- Incorporate geolocation services & Google Maps
- Create apps that work offline
- Integrate audio & video and control media playback
- Use jQuery Mobile controls & styling
- Understand in-app purchasing & place your finished app in the app store
Normally priced at $149, you can jump on this great deal today, for only $24.99. Think about it, if you can develop a great app and get your name out on the Play Store, you could make your money back in no time, with the possibility of exponentially growing.
You can find this, and many other great tech bargains through our Deals Page. Backed by StackCommerce, there are daily promos, giveaways, freebies, and much more!