As a writer for AndroidGuys and other websites, I’m always looking for the best way to take notes, and write my posts before entering them into WordPress. This is because WordPress is unreliable at times, and I’ve lost large posts due to glitches in the system. I usually try and rely on a no-distraction application, but there are times that the app is so good, I’ll use it anyways.
Scrivener 2 is one of the apps that has been on my radar for some time. According to the Scrivener website, I’m not the only one who has at least considered using the application. The developers state that Scrivener is used by the likes of Hollywood scriptwriters and New York Times Best-Selling Authors.
- View & edit different sections of your writing in isolation or as a whole
- Take a “snapshot” of a document, then edit & rewrite knowing you can restore an earlier revision at any time
- Easily storyboard & rearrange your project
- Utilize the fully-featured outliner to take control of the structure of your work
- Switch to scriptwriting mode for automatic or custom formatting—then export to a dedicated scriptwriting program such as Final Draft
- Load research documents or notes into floating windows for limitless access to reference material, even in full-screen mode
- Synchronize the text of your project w/ mobile apps
For word-processing and project management, Scrivener 2 really should be considered by anyone who writes regularly, and needs to keep track of their various products. Even if you’re a novice, who is just getting into the groove of writing, Scrivener is a great option for you to keep track of everything you write or take notes on.
With both a Mac and Windows 10-compatible application, anyone on either platform can take advantage of this great deal. Normally priced at $45, you can head over to the AndroidGuys Deals Page and grab Scrivener 2 for only $19.50, a savings of over 55%.
You can find this, and many other great tech bargains through our Deals page. Backed by StackCommerce, there are daily promos, giveaways, freebies, and much more!