We should be seeing the official release of Android Marshmallow by the end of this month, if not early next month. With the impending release, it would be a good time to either brush up your development skills, or start learning so that you can hit the ground running. Today’s deal from AndroidGuys and StackCommerce aims to help you out with that.
The Android Marshmallow Mobile Developer Course helps you not only develop applications for your mobile device, but also your various wearables. With over 14 hours of Java Development training, you can be sure to start creating whatever app ideas you have in your mind now.
- Code Android M phone & smart watch apps using Java w/ over 93 lectures & 14.5 hours of content
- Learn to use Google’s main API’s when making Android apps
- Understand the Wearable API to create apps for wearables
- Learn to code in Java from scratch
- Build five varied apps—from a weather app to a unit convertor
- Navigate the process of publishing apps
We aren’t saying this is a guaranteed way to develop an app that will take a stranglehold of the top spot in the Play Store, but it will surely help guide the way. Normally priced at $199, you can jump on this great deal for only $24.99. That’s a savings of almost 90%. So be sure to head over to the AndroidGuys Deals page, and grab this great deal today.
You can find this, and many other great tech bargains through our Deals Page. Backed by StackCommerce, there are daily promos, giveaways, freebies, and much more!