Programmers are in high demand. Programming languages are always evolving and maintaining the proper skills to be a top level developer requires an immense amount of education to stay up with the times. With the release of Android 7.0 Nougat there’s already more to learn with Android Studio 2.2. Android Studio is Google’s tool to enables developers to access the new features in Nougat. The time to learn how to develop for Android is now, with this new release set to be its biggest ever.
Today’s AndroidGuys deal of the day is a step-by-step development course specifically for Android 7.0 Nougat and we are offering it at a significant discount at just $29. That’s 85% the retail price of $195 for this educational series. It’s also a very inexpensive way to improve your skills and stay current.
- Access 175 lectures & 33 hours of content 24/7
- Develop apps for the very latest version of Android 7 Nougat
- Build a range of apps demonstrating key aspects of the Android framework
- Test your apps on emulators or a real Android phone or tablet
- Learn Java programming using the included Java tutorial videos
- Use Android Studio 2.2, the newest version of Google’s Android tool
- Ensure your apps work w/ current & older Android versions on phones & tablets
- Instructor is actively uploading course material & will soon reach 50 hours of content
Head on over to the AndroidGuys deals page here to learn more.