The beauty of the internet is you almost have virtual access to any information you want at the tips of your fingers. The days of all education being offered at physical locations are far behind us, and today’s AndroidGuys deal of the day is one for growing your skills. The best part is you can do it all from the comfort of your own home and learn on your own time.
For $40, you can become an expert in AI and machine learning which is the future or robotics and automation. From an introduction, to Python programming, our 10 course bundle has everything you need to master your skills. Typically priced at $780, you can save big on our AndroidGuys deal of the day at our deals page here.
Here are a few course descriptions:
From 0 to 1: Learn Python Programming – Easy as Pie
Python’s one of the easiest yet most powerful programming languages you can learn, and it’s proven its utility at top companies like Dropbox and Pinterest. In this quick and dirty course, you’ll learn to write clean, efficient Python code, learning to expedite your workflow by automating manual work, implementing machine learning techniques, and much more.
- Dive into Python w/ 10.5 hours of content
- Acquire the database knowledge you need to effectively manipulate data
- Eliminate manual work by creating auto-generating spreadsheets w/ xlsxwriter
- Master machine learning techniques like sk-learn
- Utilize tools for text processing, including nltk
- Learn how to scrape websites like the NYTimes & Washington Post using Beautiful Soup
- Complete drills to consolidate your newly acquired knowledge
An Introduction To Deep Learning & Computer Vision
Deep Learning is an exciting branch of Machine Learning that provide solutions for processing the high-dimensional data produced by Computer Vision. This introductory course brings you into the complex, abstract world of Computer Vision and artificial neural networks. By the end, you’ll have a solid foundation in a core principle of Machine Learning.
- Access 9 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Design & implement a simple computer vision use-case: digit recognition
- Train a neural network to classify handwritten digits in Python
- Build a neural network & specify the training process
- Grasp the central theory underlying Deep Learning & Computer Vision
- Understand use-cases for Computer Vision & Deep Learning
Learn By Example: Hadoop & MapReduce for Big Data Problems
Big Data sounds pretty daunting doesn’t it? Well, this course aims to make it a lot simpler for you. Using Hadoop and MapReduce, you’ll learn how to process and manage enormous amounts of data efficiently. Any company that collects mass amounts of data, from startups to Fortune 500, need people fluent in Hadoop and MapReduce, making this course a must for anybody interested in data science.
- Access 70 lectures & 13 hours of content 24/7
- Set up your own Hadoop cluster using virtual machines (VMs) & the Cloud
- Understand HDFS, MapReduce & YARN & their interaction
- Use MapReduce to recommend friends in a social network, build search engines & generate bigrams
- Chain multiple MapReduce jobs together
- Write your own customized partitioner
- Learn to globally sort a large amount of data by sampling input files