If you don’t know much about automobiles, a check engine light can bring about quite a bit of fear. Notifications lights on your car are usually indicative of something bad going on inside of your car. Not knowing the problem can be nerve wracking.
Fact: this compact sensor could save you thousands of dollars in car repairs. Just plug it into your car and connect to your phone via Bluetooth to get started. FIXD does everything from deciphering a “check engine” light to determining whether a problem is drivable or needs immediate attention. Even set it up with multiple cars, so no vehicle goes unprotected.
- Translates your check engine light in simple terms
- Tells you the severity & consequences of the car problem
- Reminds you when maintenance is needed
- Allows you to clear the check engine light
- Lets you remotely monitor all your family’s vehicles
- Most vehicles sold in the United States from 1996-present
- Apple iPhone 4s or later (iOS 8 or later)
- Android 4.0.3 or later
- Dimensions: 1.5″L x 2.5″W x 2.5″H
- Weight: 0.15 lb
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Finish: gloss