[df-subtitle]Build Robots, Sensors & More with This Complete Hardware Programming Training[/df-subtitle]
If you’ve spent much time following tech, life hacking, and general computer sites you’ve likely come the Raspberry Pi. A small computer that’s designed to programmed and tinkered with, there’s an almost endless number of things you can do with one. But, as you might expect, a lot of that know-how doesn’t just show up out of the ether; you’ve got to educate yourself.
Today’s Deal of the Day is a Raspberry Pi Hacker Bundle, five related educational tools spanning the topic of playing with and design programmable computer. With an estimated value of around $625, you can grab the entire collection for only $39 through our store.
You’ll find hundreds of lectures, videos, and interactive content to help you learn how to get a Raspberry Pi to do what you want. What’s more, you’ll also have get an education on other, similar topics such as Python.
- Introduction to Raspberry Pi – Enter the World of Coding & Hardware with This Miniature Computer
- Hardware Projects Using Raspberry Pi – Utilize Raspberry Pi as a Tool for Learning Physical Computing
- Python Programming for Beginners – Conquer This Beginner-Friendly Programming Language
- Real World Guide to Hardware Design – Get Expert Tips & Tricks for Designing Hardware with Ease
- PiBot: Build Your Own Raspberry Pi-Powered Robot – Experiment with Raspberry Pi & Bring a Small, Mobile Robot to Life
You can find this, and many other great tech bargains through our Deals page. Backed by Stack Commerce, there are daily promos, giveaways, freebies, and much more!