Are you the type of person who always has great ideas for apps, yet doesn’t have the skills to develop the app yourself? If that’s you, then stop letting others profit on ideas you had years ago.
Teach yourself how to program and develop apps for Android by taking our Comprehensive Android Development Course Bundle.
We are running a special where you can save 95% off the bundle price and get in on the deal for just $40. All you have to do is head on over to our deals page to learn more.
Here’s a couple descriptions of the classes you will have access to:
Learn Android Development by Building 10 Projects
Android is the world’s most installed mobile platform and Google is investing heavily to build on that distinction. As it extends into wearables, cameras, and many other devices, now is the perfect time to learn how to develop for Android and cash in on this growth phase. In this course, you’ll gain the skills you need to begin a lucrative career in Android development by building 10 apps with varying functions.
- Access 59 lectures & 11 hours of content
- Introduce yourself to the Android native application, Gradle projects & incorporating Junit tests to projects’ source code
- Learn the Maven build tool & Spring Framework
- Discover the Google Maps Android API v2 & Google Play services
- Incorporate SQLite & write simple Object Relational mapping in native Java & SQL
- Access the Parse API to configure the Parse user service
- Set up complex fragment views using the Android Supportv4 library
- Create bitmaps w/ Android’s Drawables types
- Understand how to set up & access the YouTube API, and manage YouTube streams/objects
- Discover the Sherlock extension of the Android Supportv4 library
Become an Android Pro Fast By Building an App from Scratch
They say it takes 10,000 hours to master something. We’re here to tell you that’s wrong. By focusing the full course on building a single team-streaming app, you’ll get the basics of Android development right through to the advanced design principles that will allow you to fully customize apps. This is the end-to-end comprehensive course that will prepare you to build creative, polished apps on your own.
- Access 42 lectures & 6 hours of content
- Delve into Google’s Material Design to design your app
- Discover advanced app design components like RecyclerView
- Understand the Android Support Library
- Learn design Patterns like 48dp Rhythm, Navigation Drawer & many more