OUKITEL has had a helluva 2017. With close to a dozen phone models announced or released, it shows no signs of slowing despite the year winding down. OUKITEL has one more trick up its sleeve in the K6. With a Helio P23 under the hood, running 6/64GB RAM/ROM, and a 6300mAh, the K6 sports a rather unique set of specifications that no other phone on the market can claim. To celebrate the launch, OUKITEL is giving away half a dozen 50% off coupons and one lucky subscriber will receive a free K6.
- Processor: MT6763 octa-core Cortex A53 2.0GHz , ARM Mali-G71 2700MHz
- OS: Android 7.1
- Display: 6″ IPS LCD display (2160×1080 resolution)
- Color: Blue, Black
- Cameras: 16/2MP rear, 8/2MP front
- Memory: 6/64GB RAM/ROM (expandable)
- Network: GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz; WCDMA: 900/2100MHz; 4G FDD: B1/B3/B7/B8/B20
- USB Port: Type-C
- Earphone Jack: None (includes USB-C/3.5mm adapter)
- WLAN: 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth: 4.2
- Sensors: Fingerprint sensor / Gravity / Proximity / Light / Gyroscope / Geomagnetic / Notification LED / NFC
- Dimensions: 158.7 x 76.3 x 10.4mm, 211.5g
Battery: 6300mAh, 5V/3A charger
As mentioned above, OUKITEL will pick 6 subscribers to receive a half-off coupon, and 1 lucky subscriber will receive a K6 for free. To become eligible for this giveaway, just subscribe to updates about the K6 on OUKITEL’s website.
Editor Note: This article is a paid or sponsored publication. AndroidGuys has vetted the links at the time of publication; however, the articles should not be considered a blanket endorsement for the products or services highlighted herein. In some instances AndroidGuys may receive a small percentage of revenue derived from purchases through affiliate links. Money generated here is used to help pay for the site and/or staff. AndroidGuys does not endorse the products listed here.