Oukitel has a new phone in the pipeline. It’s called the K8 and it’s expected to land with an impressive 5,000 mAh battery, some time towards the end of July.
But while the power unit is certainly one of the K8’s major highlights, the phone’s other specs are pretty impressive, as well.
Speaking of specs, Oukitel just released a video that highlights the K8’s top twelve best features (battery included). You can check it out below:
Top Oukitel K8 features
- 6-inch FHD+ AUO display with 2,160 x 1080 resolution Ashasi Glass that protects the device in case of accidental drops.
- Modern 18:9 aspect ratio on board, 82.4% screen-to-body ratio.
- Metallic textured back keeps your phone clean and clear. Not a fingerprint magnet.
- 4GB of RAM + 64GB of storage configuration. A microSD card to expand internal memory up to 256GB is also available.
- MediaTek MT6750T octa-core processor for a fluent and smooth performance
- Sony IMX135 rear-facing 13-megapixel main sensor which works in concert with a secondary 2-megapixel one. A 5-megapixel selfie camera lives on the front.
- Fingerprint scanner located on the back, face ID is also available.
- AAC 1151 box speaker, a good speaker that will deliver a better music effect.
- Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box
- 3-color notification LED light
- Screen record lets you record your favorite video moments or your handling of the K8.
As we mentioned above the phone is expected to go on sale by the end of July. When this will happen exactly, we don’t know yet. However, we’ll keep you posted on any new developments on the matter.
Oukitel has yet to set a price for the phone. The company is taking this opportunity to ask fans what price they think it would be based on the features highlighted in the video. Let us know what you think in the comment section below.