Back in the summer of 2012, we took a look at CordCruncher’s original headphones. We had a bit to say about these bad boys, and now the company has improved their model by adding an in-line microphone.
The Cord Cruncher Mic’d headset is wrapped around a sleeve of non-latex rubber. This headset has good sound quality and now a built in mic to ensure that you can meet all of your audio needs. The lows, mids, and highs are pretty good no matter the genre of music/audio. Bass and Treble do pretty darn well. The only thing we were possibly left looking for was better noise isolation for the earbud tips.
Here’s a small excerpt from our last CordCruncher headset review:
The cords are very light, thin, and the elastic sleeve comes in a variety of colors.
- Guaranteed tangle-free headphone experience, anywhere and every time
- Elastic-sleeve to customize headphone experience and allow user to take command of cord length
- Adjusts from 16 inches to 3.5 feet of cord length
- Elastic-sleeve manufactured with hypo-allergenic (99.9 percent protein-free) material
- Easily crunch and be worn as a necklace or bracelet between use
This headset gets the job done well, and audio sounds pretty darn good. This is not your “studio quality” pair, but does well for everyday use. They are available in Hot Pink, Pearl Blue, Gun Metal Grey, Glo Green, and Pearl Pink in both Original non-headset earbuds and Mic’d Headset options. You can check out the CordCruncher Mic’d for $24.99. The company now offers cord crunching USB cables as well.