Twists, twirls, spins, and pinches doesn’t necessarily refer to baking swirly cakes or that we’ve taken a sudden interest in mega-thriller roller coaster riders. However, photo enthusiasts now have a way to transform photos and videos with a free app called Mega Photo! The app packs numerous FX and breathes new life into your photos in amazing ways.
Once the app is opened, users can see in real-time which one of hundreds of free special FX they would like to add to their photos. This app also allows for recording video. After taking a picture or adding an fx, users can share their photos and videos across a variety of social media services (Facebook, Youtube, G+, etc.). Mega Photo is definitely an app that provides plenty of appeal for those seeking alternatives to their stock camera.
What we like:
- Users can select live or still images (from the camera gallery) and apply the FX.
- The ability to see how the photo will look in real-time before snapping away.
- Users can switch to either the rear or front facing camera. Selfie photos will now have that extra pizzazz.
What we dislike:
- While it is a free full-featured app, there are some FX that needs to be purchased.
- Not many options to be able to adjust the settings. What you see is what you get.
- Users have to scroll through many pages in order to find and use their favorite FX. It would be nice to be able to bookmark or save a favorite frame.
Mega Photo adds a whole bunch of photo fun for capturing the moments and is a free download on Google Play Store.
[pb-app-box pname=’com.falstad.megaphotofree’ name=’Mega Photo’ theme=’dark’ lang=’en’]