Developed by Christian West, Motorsport Manager is an established app with well over 500,000 installs. Having been updated on May 15, 2017, the developer is constantly fixing various bugs with the latest update adding Google Play Saved Game support. Motorsport Manager puts you in charge of your own racing team.
What it does
As a race team owner, you will be responsible for hire racing drivers, developing your car, coming up with a strategy, and making decisions within the race to help fulfill your sponsors objectives. Experience the action in real-time to watch overtakes and formulate a strategy to undercut your opponents.
• This is your racing team. Hire drivers, develop your car and invest in technology.
• Work with your drivers to achieve the perfect qualifying lap.
• Formulate the ideal pitstop strategy to win races.
• Watch the race in real-time or jump into the strategy screens to take control of the action.
• React to weather changes, crashes and safety car periods.
• Win championships across the world to reach the pinnacle of motorsport.
Why we like it
Motorsport Manager is the best racing simulator on the market. It is extremely well thought out, well designed, and will keep you hooked. With various classes of racing, full car development, and driver improvements, you’ll be sure to play this one over and over again. One improvement I would like to see is qualifying enhanced to perhaps have a staged phase like F1 to make it more interesting.
How to get it
Motorsport Manager is available from the Google Play Store. You can download it right here.