Look no further than the GetMyBoat app to book your next boatventure. This app books everything from windjammer dinner cruises, fishing charters, private yachts, and even fun water activities such as stand up paddling. The only boat adventure you canNOT book is a week-long vacation cruise. You might want to check with your travel agent on that.
As soon as this app is opened, the GPS zooms in on your location and when you click on the list tab, users can access a list of boating activities in your area. Going to New York, NY or London, United Kingdom? Want to check to see if there is a dinner cruise or whale watching tour? No problem. There is a search button to let you see offerings in over 110 countries and 2300 locations. The only app of this kind to help you reserve your spot on a boat as you are planning your trip. Prices are generally listed in US currency based on where you are located. However, seven other currencies are supported as well. Just go to your profile in your account setting and change the currency setting.
This app also is for boat owners as well. Want to offer someone a water tour of the San Francisco Bay or a private cocktail cruise in Honolulu, HI? No matter where you are in the world, list your services and let customers come to you. Post for free on the app, but manage your listing on their website.
One of the many things that is important when it comes to customer service based businesses are customer reviews. Yes, you as the customer get a description of the boatventure you will be having, along with the price, features, and what kind of credit cards the boat owners accept. But what is noticeably missing are customer reviews or some kind of rating system that previous customers can give the service. Almost like what the hotel and the restaurant industry does.
What we like:
- Easy navigation throughout the app.
- The ability to set search filters to help you find the kind of boating experience you are looking for.
- This app is for both people looking for boating adventures, and for boat owners looking to advertise their services for free. You read that right. No distracting advertisements either.
- There’s plenty of boatventures to choose from for those who are on a tight budget to those who can afford to throw a boat party on the seas.
- The ability to contact the owners of the specific boat via email.
What we would like:
- Boat charters and services’ prices are listed randomly. Sometimes you’ll see the most expensive charter listed first, while the cheaper services are listed in no particular order. You will have to scroll up and down.
- We can contact the owners of the boat adventures by email, but how about via phone just in case we are stick in traffic?
- The option for users to share their experience on social media. This could also help promote the app as well.
Overall the app runs smoothly and does what it says. For more information and to do a few more extra things, check out their website at http://www.getmyboat.com.
Download this free app from the Google Play Store and make your reservation today!
[pb-app-box pname=’com.getmyboat_v1′ name=’GetMyBoat – Boat Rental’ theme=’dark’ lang=’en’]
Comments are closed.