Many iOS games are slowly making its way over to the Android platform, and joining the ever growing pot is Playdots’, Inc. TwoDots. Joining two of the same colored dots together in many different levels and worlds while challenging friends makes for an addicting game. Sink anchors, create bombs, crack ice and more to score as many points to earn medals. The less moves you make, the more points you gather.
Its graphics are not too flashy, but look right at home with the recent trend of going flat. If you’re a fan of minimal, cartoon-like stuff then this is right up your alley.
There are some very helpful tutorial hints provided if you get stuck. Remember, just make squares!
What we like:
- The game is simple enough that even my three year old nephew can play
- The ability to pause the game on one platform (Android) or device, and continue on in another platform (iOS) or device.
- Music and sound FX are upbeat yet relaxing.
What we don’t like:
- When you are out of moves, and lives, you could end up in-app purchasing yourself over and over.
- Can’t join dots to make a circle or create diagonals.
- I am supposed to be doing my homework, but I would rather be playing this game. Be careful, it is that addicting.
While the game is free for download in our Google Play Store, the game app does offer in-app purchases.
[pb-app-box pname=’com.weplaydots.twodotsandroid’ name=’TwoDots’ theme=’dark’ lang=’en’]