For all you podcast fanatics out there, a newly released app, uPod, is a must have to keep your podcast organized and easily accessible across all your devices!
uPod allows you to keep track of all your favorite audio/video podcast subscriptions when you’re on your tablet or on your phone. It also has a sleek interface to make it all happen. Because we like to look at our apps, even if it’s designed for listening enjoyment.
uPod “light” is available for free from the Play Store which gives you access to 2 hours of podcasting per month. However, you can pay the one time $4.49 licensing fee and have all the podcasting your heart desires.
Check out the ridiculously long feature set:
Audio playback with speed control
- Video playback including audio only option
- Offline show notes
- Drag-and-drop playlist
- Cross device sync for playback positions, playlist and nearly everything else
- Coverart centric user interface
- Effective inbox workflow for assorting new episodes
- Automatic, resumable downloads
- Automatic media file cleanup
- Support for bluetooth headsets and headset controls
- Lock screen and notification playback controls
- Podcast subscription management
- Podcast specific settings
- Discover/search new podcasts
- Import of subscription lists from OPML files
- Responsive layout (phone and tablet support)
- Holo design
The app requires Android 4.0 and up.
[pb-app-box pname=’mobi.upod.app’ name=’uPod’ theme=’discover’ lang=’en’]