With nearly everyone having access to a camera conveniently tucked away in their pocket or purse, it has become essential to have a camera that is productive, fast, and gives you multiple photo processing features at a moment’s touch. Z Camera is a light-weight stock camera replacement with customizable features, quick switching between photo, video, beauty modes, and the ability to hide photos in a private gallery.
- Amazing filter – Many filters available when photograph and photo-editing.
- Real-time filter – Preview your photos before you take photo.
- Fastest capture – Just 1s to capture photo after press the shutter button.
- Simple interface – Intuitive interface, and quickly switch to video and selfie.
- HDR – Open HDR to improve images captured in low light, and backlit scenes.
- Beauty selfie – Just one tap to beautify your photo.
- Private gallery – Keep your private photo safe.
- Video mode – Record video via front facing camera or rear camera.
- Photo Mode – Tons of options, you have the following features flash on/off, set a timer, front camera for selfies and wefies, and also a filter icon.
- Beauty Mode – Take quick “beautiful” enhanced images.
Z Camera has three capture modes: Video, Photo, and Beauty. By swiping your finger left or right, you have the ability to navigate effortlessly through the three modes. Also packed into Z Camera is a Private Gallery. To access the Private Gallery you have to open the Z Gallery that is downloaded along with the app. While in Z Gallery you have three tabs, “My Album”, “Other Album”, and “Private Album”. In Private Album, you are able to set a 4 digit security code in order to restrict access to the images stored in the Private Album.
Zero Team was very thoughtful to incorporate a Private Album. It’s awful when you let someone look at your photos and they continue to scroll past what you intended them to view, and the Private Album keeps their eyes off of those pictures that you don’t want them to see. Although, the Private Album should either be hidden or have an option to long press a title or a section in the app to activate it.
It is never a good idea to easily display Private Album; that’s why the Google Play Store is full of dummy cover apps that allow you to easily and securely hide your photo/video contents. Luckily, Zero Team has baked this feature into Z Camera.
Another complaint I have is the watermark. I was misled by what the watermark feature was. I just assumed that the watermark would allow me to easily have my name or hashtag placed on my photos. I was wrong, the watermark is Z Camera’s name. It would be a very useful feature if Z Camera allowed you to create your own watermarks. This would be a great feature to easily take and post watermark images to your social media networks.
After using Z Camera, I was really impressed with the ample selection of filters that I could quickly apply to my images. Although, after taking images, I realized the quality of the photos came out grainy and had a lackluster pop. I took photos with and without filters and the quality and colors were not comparable to my stock Samsung Note 4 camera.
|What We Like||What We Didn’t Like|
With the plethora of alternate photo apps available, Z Camera doesn’t stand out from the crowd. Although, it will give you multiple filter options and a different look from your stock camera. Z Camera is useful and allows you to take photos or videos quickly although more isn’t always better.
[pb-app-box pname=’com.jb.zcamera’ name=’Z Camera & Private Gallery’ theme=’discover’ lang=’en’]