If you pay close attention to smartphones and their specifications, you’ve surely seen quite a bit of emphasis around the mobile processor. As the brain that powers the overall experience, the chipset is largely responsible for many of the other features that come with your handset.
It’s the processor that determines the quality of screen, cameras, Wi-Fi speed, and other details found in your favorite phone. It’s even responsible for how fast you can charge your device.
Qualcomm, one of the leaders in the mobile processor space, has quite a large portfolio of CPUs, with products that speak to a wide user base.
Here, we’ll showcase some of the key reasons why the Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor is so important. Devices with this processor tend to be a nice mix of performance and affordability.
While it won’t be an exhaustive look at the chip, it will help you get a better understanding as to the types of phones that can be built using the CPU.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 features
- CPU Clock Speed: Up to 2.0GHz
- GPU: Qualcomm Adreno 612 GPU
- Maximum device display: FHD+
- Display features: Up to 10-bit DisplayPort
- Wi-Fi: MU-MIMO with support for 2.4GHz, 5GHz
- Dual Camera, MFNR, ZSL, 30fps: Up to 16 MP
- Single Camera, MFNR, ZSL, 30fps: Up to 25 MP
- Single Camera: Up to 192 MP
- Network Connectivity: Up to 600 Mbps download speed (LTE)
- Charging: Quick Charge 4+