And Here’s the Motorola Cliq!
Here’s the low down on the hardware for those of you who might be into that sort of thing.
- 3.1″ HVGA Touch Screen, 320×480 pixels
- Qualcomm MSM7201A 528 MHz
- 512 MB ROM, 256 RAM
- 114mm x 58mm x 15.6mm
- MOTOBLUR / Android 1.5 (Cupcake)
- MySpace, Photobucket, Picasa, Facebook for photos
- Facebook, MySpace and Twitter Direct Messaging
- Caller’s name, number, status and profile pic as Caller ID
- Side Sliding QWERTY
- Removable 2GB MicroSD card (included); Supports 32GB MicroSD (optional)
- 5 megapixel camera with autofocus
- 1420 mAh lithium polymer (6hr talk time)
- POP3/IMAP embedded, Support for MS Exchange
- Bluetooth 2.0
- WiFi, MicroUSB, GPS
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Preloaded apps include TeleNav GPS, Amazon Music Store, imeem, Shazam, LastFM, Accuweather, Quickoffice
No word on pricing or release date but it’s slated for a ‘fall’ release.Â We’ll be among the first sites to report on it when it becomes available!Â For now, you can join in the conversation in the official T-Mobile Forums.
We here in the US will know it as ‘CLIQ’ and will be exclusive to T-Mobile USA. Across the pond, it will be known as DEXT and will be available exclusively through Orange (UK and France), Telefonica (Spain), and America Movil (Latin America).
You might also like
LG has dropped a pair of YouTube videos online, teasing their Mobile World Congress announcements. One clip is for the Optimus 3D, the other is for the Optimus Pad.
That’s a lot of Froyo! The official Android OS version breakdown has been updated. While Froyo still continues to be the dominating version of Android with 59.4% of the pie, there are a few other interesting points that can be taken from this chart.
Baking cookies, getting ready for your family dinner, or wrapping last minute presents there’s no perfect music to have playing in the background than a Michael Buble album. As part