And It’s Official… Verizon Announces Droid Incredible for April 29th
One of the worst kept secrets in the history of Android has finally come to an end. The Droid Incredible is official from Verizon and due out April 29th. Starting Monday, April 19th, interested parties will be able to available for pre-order online at www.verizonwireless.com. No surprises at all when it comes to this one. The phone is everything we’ve been seeing and reporting on for the last few weeks.
The Droid Incredible will retail for $199.99 after a $100 mail-in rebate (debit card) providing you sign a new two-year agreement. Highlights include Android 2.1 with the new Sense UI, a 3.7-inch AMOLED display, and an 8 megapixel camera with dual LED flash.
The final specs are as follows:
- Android 2.1 with HTC Sense experience
- 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon™ processor for maximum responsiveness
- Friend Stream for unified Flickr, Facebook and Twitter updates
- “Leap” view for quick access to all seven home screen panels
- 8 megapixel camera with dual LED flash for crisp, detailed images
- Razor-sharp 3.7 inch WVGA (480×800) AMOLED capacitive touch display
- Optical joystick for smooth navigation
- Dedicated, touch-sensitive Home, Menu, Back and Search keys
- Proximity sensor, light sensor and digital compass
- Integrated GPS
- Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g)
- 3.5 mm headset jack
You might also like
Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. announced late tonight that it will begin offering software development kits (SDK) for their PlayStation Suite beginning in November. Called “PlayStation Suite SDK” (duh) it will
The official product blog for Sony Ericsson posted an article yesterday, detailing their new 2011 hotness, the Xperia Arc. As part of the details, SE breaks the phone down and fills in a few blanks. We get a few added hardware tidbits as well as some information on the software inside.
It’s football season and people are looking for ways to keep up with the latest news, rumors, and fantasy updates.Â A new Android app is available today that helps fans