CLIQ 2 Officially Announced, Available Jan. 19 [VIDEO]
Confirming recent rumors, Motorola and T-Mobile have officially announced the CLIQ 2, a 1 GHz landscape slider with a 3.7″ screen and a funky, reptilian keyboard. Like its predecessor, it seems intended for the middle of the market, but unlike the original CLIQ, includes a lot of enterprise friendly features. It is not an HSPA+ phone.
- Motoblur social connectivity
- Android 2.2
- an “ultra-fast” 1GHz processor
- a 3.7″ display
- 5 MP camera with LED flash
- Wi-Fi calling
- DLNA-enabled, allowing users to stream and share content on other DLNA-enabled devices.
- Business-oriented features like LinkedIn integration, Quickoffice, Froyo’s enterprise security features such as remote locate and SD card wipe.
- Device and SD card encryption are expected to be available in early 2011.
While the specs may pale next to the Droid Bionic and XOOM, also announced today by Motorola, it’s worth noting that spec-wise, the CLIQ 2 is on par with well-loved devices like the Nexus One that are still widely in use.
The Motorola CLIQ 2 will be available to T-Mobile USA customers on Jan. 19 for $99 after rebate. Check out T-Mobile’s video walkthrough:
You might also like
The Nexus 5 will make its long-awaited debut on Thursday, October 31, reports Canadian tech blog MobileSyrup. According to their source, the Nexus 5 will be made available to U.S.
The makers of the popular game Candy Crush Saga are back with another sure-fire hit King.com, the developers behind wildly popular game Candy Crush Saga, are back with with their
I’ll be completely upfront with you guys on this one. The details are somewhat limited but I trust the source. He’s been pretty reliable so far in regards to some