HTC Unveils Sensation XE, Beats Audio and Processor Bump on Board
HTC recently invested $300 million to make Beats Audio their exclusive partner, and it looks like we’re seeing that investment take flight. We recently told you that the first phone to feature the Bests Audio will be a refreshed version of HTC Sensation. Well, HTC is finally lifting the curtain and introducing their first ever Beats Audio phone, the HTC Sensation XE. It’ll feature the same design as the original Sensation, but with a few tweaks under the hood. The XE will be rocking:
- 1.5GHz dual-core processor
- 1730 mAh battery
- Beats Audio integration
- 4.3 inch (540 X 960 pixels) capacitive touch screen
- 11.3mm thick and weighs 151g
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- 8MP auto focus camera with dual LED flash and 1080p HD video recording
- Front-facing VGA camera
- 768MB RAM, 1 GB internal memory, expandable up to 32GB with MicroSD (bundled with 8GB / 16GB)
- 3.5mm audio jack
- FM Radio
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP, DLNA, and aGPS
The design is the same, but you can see the capacitive buttons are now red, as well as the camera ring and earpiece, along with a Beats Audio logo on the back. The phone comes with exclusive set of Beats Audio earbuds by Dr.Dre, and some Beats Audio software.
Clove UK is planning to launch it on October 7, and it will probably be up for preorder in few weeks for a price of £410 ( around $640). It will hit other European countries soon, as well as the Middle East, Africa, and Asia. So, is anyone looking forward to the Sensation XE? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!