AT&T today announced that they will be offering the Sony Tablet P as part of their Android lineup come March 4th. Available for $399.99 with a two-year service agreement, the Honeycomb tablet features the unique clam-shell design with two 5.5-inch displays. Should you not want to sign away two years of your Android life away, you can pick one up for $549.99 and pick up pre-paid data plans.
Customers who sign a two-year service agreement have two postpaid data plan options to choose from, including:
Customers may still choose from the existing monthly billing options, or prepaid options, with no long-term commitment. The Sony Tablet P without a long term contract will cost $549.99.
The prepaid plan options include:
- AT&T DataConnect 250MB: $14.99 for 250MB
- AT&T DataConnect 3GB: $30 for 3GB
- AT&T DataConnect 5GB: $50 for 5GB
As a refresher, the Tablet P features:
- Dual-core 1GHz Tegra 2 processor
- Android 3.2 Honeycomb
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB internal storage (32GB microSD expansion)
- Two 5.5-inch displays at 1024 x 480 resolution
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS,