MetroPCS adds $170 Samsung Galaxy Admire 4G to portfolio
MetroPCS today added its latest Android handset, the Samsung Galaxy Admire 4G, to its growing roster of 4G LTE smartphones. Priced at $169.99, the phone features a 3.65-inch display, a 1GHz processor, a 3-megapixel camera and something called Android 2.3 Gingerbread. Yeah, it’s that kind of a phone. Still, while it’s not your cup of tea, it will make a perfectly good option for a first-time smartphone user looking for some 4G LTE love.
MetroPCS Adds Samsung Galaxy Admire 4G to its Collection of Powerful and Affordable 4G LTE Smartphones
New 4G LTE version of popular Galaxy Admire delivers versatility and high performance with incredible value
DALLAS (December 6, 2012) – Just in time for the holiday season, MetroPCS Communications, Inc. (NYSE: PCS) is welcoming a new member of the Samsung Galaxy portfolio with the introduction of the Galaxy Admire™ 4G* from Samsung Telecommunications America (Samsung Mobile)1.
This new smartphone is an enhanced version of MetroPCS’ popular Galaxy Admire™ and features a faster processor, larger battery, bigger screen, the addition of a front facing camera and of course, the 4GLTE connectivity that gives consumers the ability to quickly navigate the Web, stream multimedia and stay connected with friends and family. Beginning today, the Galaxy Admire 4G is available online at www.metropcs.com and in MetroPCS stores for $169 plus tax.
With tax and regulatory fee-inclusive 4GLTE service plans beginning at $30 per month, for a limited time, MetroPCS is offering consumers an unmatched value without being shackled by a long-term contract. For consumers interested in unlimited talk, text and 4GLTE data, MetroPCS delivers with the $55 per month promotional plan, which is perfect for unlimited 4GLTEbrowsing, content streaming and application interaction.
Samsung Galaxy Admire 4G Features at a Glance
- 3.65” HVGA TFT screen
- 1 GHz processor for multitasking and quick navigation
- Android™ 2.3 (Gingerbread) operating system with access to Google Play™
- Support for MetroPCS 4GLTE Mobile Hotspot service (available for an additional monthly charge)
- joynTM– capable for an intuitive way to unify mobile-to-mobile communications and use enriched services like integrated instant messaging or chat, WiFi and video calling and simplified content sharing. The official joyn app can be downloaded via Google Play and the @metro App Store™.
- 3MP rear facing camera and VGA front facing camera allowing for easy video capture and chatting