Hey! You’re going to the Big Android BBQ, right? Of course you are! This year promises to be every bit as fun as the last two years, if not even more. The first round of speakers for this year’s festivities has been announced and we’re …
Instagram today announced a new version of their popular Android (and iOS) application which adds in a number of handy features. This particular release (3.0) centers around the common theme of browsing experience, most notably with the debut of Photo Maps and redesigned user profiles.
The 4G LTE-ready tablet arrives on August 17.
While overall sales decline, Android grows its market share from 43.1 percent to 64.1 percent.
The 5-inch smartphone with an odd aspect may hit Verizon in the coming weeks.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?