With Google I/O 2013 taking place in less than one month’s time (May 15-17), many are expecting Google to announce the next version of Android. Rumored as both v5.0 and Key Lime Pie, it’s widely assumed that a new device will make its debut with …
According to an insider for SamMobile, the pre-list of upcoming Android updates from Samsung has been leaked. It looks like they will update the Galaxy S2 and Note to Android 4.2.2, but that will be the end of the road for those devices. Here’s the real news, according …
Just few days ago, DigiTimes said that Google will launch Android 5.0 Jelly Bean in Q2 2012, and the update will be optimized for tablet PCs because somehow OEMs are not happy with ICS. Well, we aren’t buying into it. We always prefer listening to …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?