How about a nice, juicy-yet-unconfirmed- rumor to get your week started? The team over at AndroidAndMe recently posted what they suggest could be the next Nexus smartphone, the LG-manufactured Nexus 5. Allegedly operating under the code name of ‘Megalodon’, the phone sounds like a cross …
Not like it’s much of a surprise, but Google’s Vic Gundotra has apparently been using the Samsung Nexus 10 tablet. A pair photos of a beach have surfaced on Google+ which look to be taken from said, unannounced device. They aren’t all really high-resolution (3.1) …
New details have emerged surrounding the so-called LG Optimus G Nexus smartphone ahead of its rumored fall debut. MoDaCo Forums’s is today reporting some of the hardware goods (or bads?) for the next Pure Google experience. According to their sources, the handset is based on …
New details suggest that Google anticipates 2 million sales of their forthcoming Nexus tablet in 2012.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?