It’s been quite a while since we have seen a visual upgrade to one of Android’s most integral applications, the Google Play Store. While the current version follows the Android “holo” design guidelines, the overall appearance of the app is becoming a bit stale. Luckily, …
Did you know that your Android powered smart phone has multiple keyboards? Well it does, and combined with the Android Market, there are dozens of different keyboards to download. Read or watch below to lean how to use this easy, yet very useful feature. Hope it helps!
Picking up where we last left off, Alex is back with another helpful way to get the most out of Anycut.Â Today’s edition shows you how to create playlists on your Android desktop screen. According to openintents.org, the playlist URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) only supports …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?