According to Intel CEO Paul Otellini, notebooks are soon going to be hitting the $200 mark. The catch? They’ll be running Android instead of Windows. Dadi Perlmutter, executive VP and chief product officer for Intel, says notebooks at the bottom end of the notebook pricing …
I find myself again envious of our Android brothers and sisters in China, as they are going to get their hands on this beauty first. The image to the left is the Lenovo LePad with the optional IdeaPad dock. The LePad is an Android 2.2 powered Android tablet. Details on the tablet are as follows:
Check out the the Hivision PWS700CA laptop found in this review from friend of the site, Charbax. Â The 600MHz poweredÂ Android Laptop is currently being shopped around, looking for distributors. Â According to Charbax, this netbook could reach the bargain-basement pricing of $100 or less should a …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?