Verizon today announced that their Motorola Xoom 3G/4G will finally see its Android 4.0 update in but a few days time. As detailed by Verizon this afternoon, the Ice Cream Sandwich update will be made available come Monday, June 4. In addition to all the …
Confirming what has been widely expected, the 10.1-inch tablet will run $600 with a contract, $800 without.
Motorola has released their first teaser ad for the XOOM tablet ahead of the Super Bowl. With more than one reference to Apple, Motorola is obviously feeling pretty good about their chances in the tablet space.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?