We don’t know about you, but that’s the kind of headlines we like to see. Thanks to a proliferation of handset makers and good ol’ fashioned competition, the prices of Android handsets is dropping faster than analysts and industry insiders expected.
Samsung just pulled the wrapper off of their new i8520 ‘Halo’ handset, which appears to be a true stunner. It’s packed with all the things we love about the next generation Android handsets, including a 3.7-inch “Super” AMOLED screen, Android 2.1, and 8 mega-pixel camera. …
Yesterday, Sony Ericsson officially announced their Xperia X10 mini and X10 mini pro handsets. Both are smaller versions of their forthcoming Xperia X10 and are powered by Android 1.5 and a 600MHz processor. Although are slower than the Xperia X10, they’re still slightly faster than …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?