The 4G LTE-ready tablet arrives on August 17.
What could Samsung and the prepaid carriers have in store for us?
It’s on the streets from a long time that T-Mobile is planning to launch a Samsung Android powered phone with specs almost good enough to blow your mind, and we got a name for it a month ago. Yes, I am talking about the Samsung …
Bundle includes a keyboard dock and USB peripheral connector.
The update appears to be nearing the final stages and ready to hit the streets.
It’s hard to imagine anything but a Galaxy Note 10.1 for the upcoming event.
We must still wait a few weeks to hear the final hardware and software details.
We wait for comScore report every month because they keep us updated with the mobile statistics in the USA. Just like the last report, Samsung is still winning from all the other smartphone vendors, and Android is still sitting on the “throne of mobile operating …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?