First announced in January, the 4G LTE smartphone finally arrives in mid-June.
Priced as low as $199, the Galaxy S III begins deploying later this month.
The first images of the Galaxy S III for T-Mobile indicate that nothing changes…on the surface.
As the newest Galaxy S model begins its world tour, Samsung reminds us how popular its predecessor are.
Apparently dissatisfied with the consumer interest in the Galaxy S III (we kid, we kid), Samsung has announced a new model for Korean carriers. As a successor to 2011′s Galaxy R, the Galaxy R Style is an LTE-ready Android 4.0 handset with admirable hardware. Specs include a …
The Samsung Galaxy S III and Galaxy Note are set to soon bolster the Android lineup for the nation’s fourth largest carrier.
The Pebble Blue model may be 2-3 weeks away, however the Marble White model is officially available in various countries around the world.
Samsung today announced the next in their line of DUOS handsets – the Galaxy Ace DUOS. Slotted for a June release date, the new device supports dual SIM cards, but is GSM only (7.2 mbps HSDPA). The Galaxy Ace DUOS sports Android 2.3 Gingerbread, an …
Would you consider another brand for your next Android?
With Android devices that start at a penny, Amazon has plenty to choose from for dads and grads.
The prepaid Android will be available at Walmart on June 5th followed with an expanded rollout in July.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?