Sprint has entered into a deal with U.S. Cellular which will see them acquiring both PCS spectrum and customers across a number of states. As part of the $480 million venture, Sprint will gain 20MHz of spectrum in the 1900MHz band in Midwest markets plus …
Remember the catch in AT&T’s proposed acquisition of T-Mobile USA? The contract that was agreed upon stated that should the deal fall through, AT&T would pay $3 billion to Magenta, as well as transfer $1 billion of wireless spectrum. Of course, AT&T withdrew their bid …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?