After closing down their marketplace, XDA has announced that they will be partnering with Swappa as a replacement for their old marketplace. Swappa has been an android marketplace for a few years now and this partnership will only help benefit the site. The partnership will …
If you need to sell your used Android handset, or you’re in the market to buy a new device but you’re against paying the carrier prices, Swappa is your knight in shining armor. The reason they’re here, and why they’re better than Ebay, Craigslist or …
I have a feeling with the recent announcement about AT&T’s acquisition of T-Mobile, there are going to be a lot of people that are going to be looking to switch to one of the CDMA carriers, and that means a device change. Only problem is, those pesky two year contracts can make it prohibitive to make the change, especially when you stack the cost of a new device on top of an early termination fees. There is a site out there that looks to help with this problem by providing a marketplace to sell, buy and trade your “lightly” used Android device
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?